The New York Yankees, featuring Isiah Kiner-Falefa (.452 on-base percentage in last 10 games, 146 points above season-long percentage), Battle starter Jordan Montgomery and the St. Louis Cardinals, at Busch Stadium, Sunday 2:15 p.m. PM ET.
In his previous appearance, he reached base in all four of his plate appearances (3-for-3) against the Cardinals.
Isiah Kiner-Falefa Game Info & Props vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Sunday, 2 July 2023
- game time: 2:15 PM ET
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
- live stream: Check out this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Jordan Montgomery
- TV Channel: bsmw
- Hits Prop: 0.5 Over/Under Hits (Over Odds: -213)
- Home Run Prop: 0.5 Over/Under Home Run (Over Odds: +1150)
- RBI Proposal: Over/Under 0.5 RBI (More Chances: +185)
- run props: Runs Over/Under 0.5 (Over Odds: +135)
Are you looking to place a prop bet on Isiah Kinar-Falefa? check what is Available at BetMGM and use the bonus code “GNPLAY” when you sign up with this link!
Learn more about this game
Isiah Kiner-Falefa in the plate
- Kinner-Falefa hit .260 with five doubles, one triple, five home runs and 11 walks.
- Kinner-Falefa is batting .412 with one homer during his last game and is on a four-game hitting streak.
- Kinner-Falefa has reached base via a hit in 32 games (59 played) this season, and had multiple hits in 10 of those games.
- He has hit the long ball in 8.5% of his games (five of 59) in 2023, and 2.7% of his trips to the plate.
- Kiner-Falefa has had an RBI in 12 games (20.3%) this year, with more than one RBI in seven of those games (11.9%).
- He has scored two or more runs in 32.2% of his games this year (19 of 59), four times (6.8%).
Are you ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Join the game using our link,
Isiah Kiner-Falefa Home/Away Batting Splits
|9||reserve Bank of India||13|
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings by the Cardinals pitching staff ranked 24th in the league.
- The Cardinals have the 25th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.55).
- Cardinals pitchers surrendered a combined 82 home runs (one per game), the fourth fewest in baseball.
- Montgomery (5-7) got the starting tackle for the Cardinals in his 17th start of the season. He has a 3.52 ERA with 85 strikeouts in 92 2/3 innings.
- His most recent appearance was on Tuesday against the Houston Astros, when the left-hander pitched 6 2/3 innings and gave up one earned run while allowing six hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB games this season, the 30-year-old’s 3.52 ERA ranked 26th, 1.272 WHIP ranked 42nd, and 8.3 K/9 39th.
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please bet responsibly. If you or someone you know has a problem with gambling, get in touch 1-800-Gambler,
© 2023 DataScrew. All rights reserved.