After the month of March, we will detail how Mutual Investment Funds behaved and what will happen next April. Description
A mutual fund (FCI) is a type of asset in which people invest collectively in order to obtain a return that would be very difficult for them to obtain individually.
Among them you can find low risk options like money marketwho usually invest Fixed deposit And paid accountsWhere investment can vary from 24/48 hours.
On the other hand, there are also high-risk options, such as variable income, who invest in stocksIn this case, the recommendation is that the investment period be longer, despite the fact that some funds allow availability in as little as 48 hours.
As on March 31, assets under management increased $8.53 billionHe 52% ($4.45 trillion) in money market funds and 31% ($2.67 trillion) in fixed income, being the two types of funds that bring together the largest number of very large number of investments.
hence, FCI grew funds under management by 5.78% last month,
Which are the best FCIs to invest in?
During the month of February, inflation was from 6.6%And it is estimated that it may be in the middle of March. 7% And this 8%The average return of FCI Money Markets was 5.51%, Funds that have stood out for their performance include:
Funds that were highlighted by their performance.
For him Q1 2023 We found an average yield of 16.42% highlighting the following funds:
- money market
- Super Ahoro Plus B, with a yield of +17.41% and equity of $19,872,124,619.
- Allaria Ahorro C, with a yield of +17.34% and equity of $30,301,356,873
- Optimum Liquidity B with a yield of +17.28% and assets of $1,142,665,311.
During the month of March, IAMC Bond Index gained 3.2%while the fund fixed rent In pesos he got the average yield 5.96%,
Funds that have stood out for their performance include:
- fixed income in pesos
- IAM Strategy E with a yield of +12.19% and equity of $271,015,789
- Compass Fixed Income F with a Yield of +11.17% and Assets of $9,317,514
- Compass Fixed Income E with a yield of +11.16% and assets of $10,473,603.
Here are the best performing Fixed Income Funds in the first quarter of the year:
- fixed income in pesos
- MegaInver Negative Securities B, with a yield of +30.32% and assets of $1,990,329,990.
- Gainvest Balanced IV, with a yield of +23.65% and assets of $3,297,329,001.
- Consultancy Returno ABS.B, with a yield of +23.07% and equity of $6,313,390,978.
With respect to variable income funds, and compared to the Marvell yield of -0.70% over the month, we see an average yield of 0.24% and the funds that stood out were:
- variable income
- Compass Small Cap II E, with a yield of +9.09% and assets of $52,423,368.
- Compass Small Cap II D, with a yield of +8.99% and assets of $45,709,696.
- Compass Growth II A, with a yield of +6.57% and equity of $61,445,074.
During the first quarter of 2023, it can be seen that the funds leading the returns are:
- variable income
- Gol Plus A Shares, with a yield of +28.94% and assets of $141,676,245.
- SuperFondo A Shares, with a yield of +25.86% and assets of $10,390,633,454.
- Alpha Mercosur A, with a yield of +25.82% and equity of $368,389,371.
Money market funds are low risk funds to invest in.
an investment option
Similarly, the mutual funds They provide us a valid alternative for our investments.
you can choose Funds that allow us to protect our money in the short termsuch as money markets, or risky choice and those with longer time horizons, such as bonds (fixed income) and stocks (variable income).
Also, there are intermediate options like equity funds mixed income, SME And basic infrastructureamong others.
Investment diversification is a recommended and prudent practice, and the safest and easiest way to do it is through mutual funds (FCIs).
While it is true that past performance does not guarantee future returns, tracking the performance of the best performing funds can help you make wise investment decisions.
As we mentioned earlier, all the banks offer their own funds, and investors can compare the returns with those listed here to decide if investing in them would be worthwhile.
FCI They are an excellent tool that should be considered in the investment options menu.