whatHow many times in life do you need motivational quotes that can help overcome moments of difficulty? Whether it is a distressa setback in the To work or simply to get out, possibly unscathed, of a when everything, absolutely everything seems to go wrongbe able to find some comfort can make a difference. If then, to face a moment of crisis, it is a loved one, the matter is more complicated because be able to find the right words to give a little cheer up, to stimulate and help restore trust, is by no means obvious. Also in this case, a special dedication, with the right phrasecan make a difference. Because as Euripides, the famous tragedian of ancient Greece, wrote, “There is no better cure for grief than a comforting word from a sincere friend.”. for whom it is looking for inspirationhere then some of the most beautiful inspirational quotes, to dedicate to a friend or to keep in your heart to face the ‘no’ moments of life…
Motivational phrases to overcome failure
How many did it happen to that did not pass a testfailing an interview or, more generally, failing at a goal you had set for yourself?
I failures in lifeyou know, they can exert pressure and yet know how to look at them from the right perspective can help not only to deal with them, but also to turn them into moments of personal growth.
This is demonstrated by many illustrious (and sometimes unsuspected) personalities who, thanks to moments of debacle, then they managed to perform extraordinary feats. Since Bill Gates and Albert Einstein, the list could be very long. These are some of the phrases that speak well how the road to success can be hidden in failure.
- “At university I failed some exams on several occasions. But my friends do. They are now engineers and work at Microsoft. I have it” -Bill Gates
- “In my life I have missed more than nine thousand shots, I have lost almost three hundred games, twenty-six times my teammates have entrusted me with the decisive shot and I have missed it. I have failed many times. And that’s why I won it all in the end” – Michael Jordan
- “The greatest successes come after the greatest disappointments” –Henry Ward Beecher
- “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the opportunities you miss when you don’t even try” –Jack Canfield
- “Without crises there are no challenges, without challenges life is routine, a slow agony… The only crisis that threatens is the tragedy of not wanting to fight to overcome it” – Albert Einstein
Motivational phrases not to give up
When facing moments not the greatest temptation, let’s face it, would be to give up and throw in the towel. Of course, a motivational phrase is not enough to solve things, but it can certainly give a little push to get the load back and the strength to fight for what you want.
Here are then the phrases-reminders to consider…
- “A winner is a dreamer who never gave up” – Nelson Mandela
- “There is a driving force stronger than steam, electricity and atomic energy: the will” – Albert Einstein
- “Never give up, because when you think it’s all over, that’s when it all begins” – Jim Morrison
- Fall down seven times, get up eight. – Japanese proverb
- “Never give up. Usually it’s the last key in the bunch that opens the door.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Always be like the sea that, breaking against the rocks, always finds the strength to try again” – Jim Morrison
To rediscover optimism
“Optimism is the perfume of life”, recited Tonino Guerra in an advertisement that has become a legend. However, when times are difficult, it is only the optimism to pay the price.
So that you can learn to find and cultivate this precious resource? According to Martin Seligman, a psychology professor who served as president of theAmerican Psychological Association since 1998, yes. Considered not by chance the founder of POSITIVE psychologythe scholar in 1990 published the volume learning optimism, explaining how optimism can be learned by even the most inveterate pessimists. With obvious benefits on mental but also physical health. And if Seligman described Different techniques to recover optimism.The starting point to take into account is one: pessimistic thinking generates passivity and discouragement, while optimism generates energy.
Here are the right phrases to focus on for let go of pessimism…
- “No day is the same as another, each morning brings with it a particular miracle, its own magical moment, in which old universes are destroyed and new stars are created” – Paulo Coelho
- “Not every day can be good, but there is something good in every day” –Alice Morse Earle
- “Nothing will stop the sun from rising again, not even the darkest night. Because beyond the black curtain of night there is always a sunrise waiting for us” -Khalil Gibran
- “Whoever wants to see the rainbow must learn to love the rain” – Paulo Coelho
- “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise” –Victor Hugo
- “Life always offers you a second chance. it’s called tomorrow” –Dylan Thomas
- “Give each day the opportunity to be the best of your life” – Mark Twain
- “Everything will be alright in the end, if it’s not alright, it’s not the end” – John Lennon
To believe in yourself again
To overcome moments of crisis, it is also essential regain self confidence and in the most authentic desires.
Also in this case, the appropriate inspiration can come from some famous phrases…
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” –Eleanor Anna Roosevelt
- “My secret? I believed in myself when no one else did” -Elon Musk
- “Count the flowers in your garden, never the leaves that fall” roman battle
Motivational phrases… when everything goes wrong
Finally, how to deal with those moments in which the fate seems to rage And everything seems to go wrong? A magic wand, of course, does not exist, but you can learn to deploy valuable resources. training the Positive thinkingas we have said, but also practicing the gratitudetrying to gain consciousness with paths of full attention or perhaps, trying to stop the discouragement and anxiety that derives from it, with the humor therapy.
Keeping in your pocket, perhaps, some little pearls of wisdom…
- “When everything seems to be against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind, not with the tailwind” -Henry Ford
- “You don’t need to see the whole staircase. Just start climbing the first step“ – Martin Luther King
- “Don’t be afraid of difficult moments. The best comes from there” –Rita Levi-Montalcini
- “Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain” Mahatma Gandhi
iO Woman © RESERVED REPRODUCTION