WhatsApp working on next update which will allow user to privacy features in latest options
WhatsApp continues to work on channels AndroidWith new features like verification.
Resource Channel for equipment Android Introducing improvements with new features like channel description and verification, privacy features, number of followers, or shortcuts to different sections.
channels are one of the functions in which WhatsApp Working to add sometime in the future.
This format allows users to enter chats that contain specific topics to be placed in a new tab next to the status.
WABetaInfo found in the trial version of the app for Android this news.
section will be called UpdateThose would be the channels and states that the users share.
whatsapp comes with new update
how are the channels
Channel They are a way to share content with other users, so the owner of the space is the only one who will be able to post, while followers have Option to read and react to them,
This is a format that is already being implemented Instagram, Wireand in WhatsApp They will have a similar operation, with no limit on followers.
yes it will be taken care of creators privacy Because your contact information, such as phone number, will not be displayed.
channel of WhatsApp Looks like they’ll have a similar operation Wire, For practical purposes, they would be like a chat with the user.
Messages will be published by the channel’s admins to be distributed to all followers of the channel.
We don’t know what the options will be, because Wire very powerful in that aspect, but it is expected that messages can be sent Text, Images, Videos and Filesas already possible talk, We’ll have to wait.
whatsapp launched channel
- Interface: The channels will have a distinct design with the producer’s message taking up all the space on the screen. Verification Status: Profiles will have the option of getting a green badge that certifies their authenticity.
- Number of Followers: There will be an indicator to show the number of users following that account.
- Notification mute button: Block notifications from certain channels you follow.
- Shortcut: Three specific actions for users within channels include unfollowing, forwarding, and sharing a channel with others.
- Channel Description: This will be displayed within the account information screen and will serve to tell users what the content is about.
- Visibility Status: A channel can be set to public so that anyone can search it.
- Report: There will be options to report the content of the channel.